Craft and implement regional business plan, strategies, program, annual workplans & budget and report on implementation to the board and the managing director.
- Develop partnerships that enhance organisational resource and capacity to benefit Southern African members.
- Maintain good governance of the regional organisation including financial system and contracts management.
- Manage and monitor the regional network technical assistance capacity grant in Malawi, Madagascar, Mozambique and South Africa.
- Manage multicultural volunteers and consultants in the office and those based in member countries.
- Liaise between Fairtrade certified and prospective producers and the
market on new regional supply chains.
- Coordinate projects with international development partner organizations,
Private-sector and consultants.
- Act as a point of contact for Fairtrade products: sugar, cotton, wine, herbs and spices etc