The Sustainability Career Centre’s values are aligned to enable a just and sustainable world for present and future generations. We believe humanity must recognize and live within environmental limits. We seek to grow and balance environmental, social and economic value. To attain these goals we believe that the world needs more sustainability professionals to drive the change. We’re here to make that a reality.
The Sustainability Career Centre is world’s first dedicated online career centre for sustainability professionals. Founded in 2012, the Sustainability Career Centre is designed to respond to the growing need for sustainability professionals in the emerging green economy. We are continually evolving alongside the broader sustainability agenda aiming to promote and support green job creation in the transition towards a green economy. We do this by facilitating dialogue between employers offering meaningful career opportunities and professionals qualified in sustainability fields. We play an active role in promoting and supporting growth of the sustainability job market and the people who make up its parts. Our knowledge centre provides education and training, opportunities for job seekers to up-skill and prepares them for the job requirements.
Some of the key features of the SustainabilityCareerCentre.com are:
• Searchable Resume Database
Another area we are pioneering is the free to search resume database. With Sustainability Career Centre, you can search available resumes free of charge. Names and contact details are not displayed online so employers and recruiters simply search the resumes, then pay to contact the ones they need. No more paying for searches that may or may not yield results.
• All resumes are guaranteed to be no more than 60 days old! One of the biggest problems with traditional resume databases is that the resumes quickly become stale and out of date. This is frustrating and expensive for employers and recruiters and can be a time waster for the job seeker when they get calls about a resume that is 2 years old. All Job Seekers and Freelancers on the Sustainability Career Centre are emailed every 30 days and asked if their details are still current. They must action these emails or their details are automatically suspended from the Sustainability Career Centre.
• Applicant Management Online
The Sustainability Career Centre offers employers and recruiters a simple to use applicant management system which allows them to track, communicate with, and manage applicants online in one convenient, secure location. No more losing track of job seekers and resumes.
• Applicant Screening and Ranking
The Sustainability Career Centre has implemented the most simple, intuitive, and effective candidate screening available. It takes only seconds to add to your job ads, and saves hours of time when reading and shortlisting your resumes.
• Online Application Status updates for Job Seekers
The Sustainability Career Centre provides online, real time application status updates for Job Seekers, allowing them to log in to their the Sustainability Career Centre account and see the status of their job applications anytime. Employers and Recruiters can read an application and update the status online, which is reflected immediately in the Job Seeker's online account. No more sitting around wondering what is happening with your application!
• Full careers portal for your corporate web site. The Sustainability Career Centre provides a full careers portal for your corporate web site, including job listings, job searching, online applications, and detailed company and careers related information. Simply list your current jobs on the Sustainability Career Centre and have them automatically appear on your corporate web site. Job Seekers who visit your site can then search and view your jobs and apply online through your web site.
A wide range of sustainability related education and training courses coming soon!